SNCM and its partners CMN and CTN have gone live with Seaware, the acclaimed reservation system with state-of-the-art, patented technology in use by cruise lines and ferries worldwide.
In addition to the system’s reservation and check-in technology, the companies will take advantage of the following functionality:
- Flexible business rules engine to quickly respond to dynamic business conditions
- CRM functionality to manage marketing campaigns and loyalty programs
- Built-in Revenue Management to increase yield
- Complete reservation API functionality to connect remote devices and provide integration with other systems
- Internet booking functionality for agencies and consumers
- Fully automated functionality to provide Guests and Agencies Documentation
- Complete Reservation Accounting solution with automated Invoicing functionality
SNCM operates ferries in the Mediterranean Sea that travel to and from ports in France ( notably Corsica), Italy, Algeria and Tunisia.
CMN (La Meridionale) operates ferries in the Mediterranean Sea that travel to and from ports in France( notably Corsica) and Italy
CTN ( Compagnie Tunisienne de”Navigation) the Tunisia n State owned operates ferries in the Mediterranean Sea that travel to and from ports in France, Italy and Tunisia.
Versonix, the company behind Seaware, has long had a prominent profile in the international cruise and ferry industry. Among its clients are Disney Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Tallink, Silja Line and SeaDream Yacht Club. Its main product, Seaware, is considered by many industry observers as the ultimate in real-time travel reservations systems with sales, marketing, revenue and yield management capabilities. In addition, Versonix offers a SeaFreight module to manage Cargo transportation on Ferries.
Founded in 1984, Versonix is headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley. Versonix provides leading-edge system solutions to the travel and transportation industry from initial business conceptualization through system implementation and ongoing support. For more information please visit www.versonix.com or telephone Yuri Polissky, Versonix, +1 (408) 873-3141